Monday, March 19

The Moon And The Sun

Today, I finished watching The Moon and The Sun. It is heartbreaking that it is already gone. I couldn't be anxious waiting the episodes for weeks.



At first, I watched this drama because Kim Soo Hyeon and Jung Il Woo played the role. However, the drama turned out to be so amazing. The Story is very good and unique, oh I just love this drama. Most people will avoid this kind of drama, colossal drama is very boring and something alike. But I am eager to recommend anyone of you to watch this drama. It is worthy to be watched. I laughed, I cried, I smiled because of this drama.



The first time I know Kim Soo Hyeon is through Dream High.



this the first drama that i like all of the casts. The reason I watched this drama is because I am a hottest. Right, I am fan of 2PM. Tacyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Nickkhun, Chanshung, and Junsu.



aren't they lovely??

No comments: