Saturday, March 3

late-nite-post - LAZY

LAZY. That will be the topic of my post this time. I am so lazy in everything except sleeping, and maybe asking for money hehe, but truly this lazy thing does give a big trouble to me.

Let say that I am so lazy in posting in this blog. I will have a willingness to write when there is something uncommon happens whether if it is happy or tensed situation. but mostly, i will write when i feel really bad toward something.

In my analysis, this LAZY thing comes from my family background. I am the only and youngest daughter in the family which means that my parents do spoil me even when my brother is out of home to follow his further study. Let say that I am the only child in the house. I feel like I am spoilt daughter and i did want to be like that. I never did any chores before, and mum never tried to make me do so. so, whose fault is that? ME.

Then it becomes complicated when i have to stay out of home for study in President University. Since i am all alone in this dormitory, i find it difficult to adjust myself. i have to clean up my dishes after i eat, wash my clothes, and other thing in common. I never did that in my entire life in my home!

It becomes more problematic when you live with other people, in my case three other people, in the same roof. It is just hard for me to the all the chores in time. My habit is to delay everything i have to do. And when this incident occurs, I am feeling so bad about it. I am an "A" blood-type person, which is very sensitive about something. When I did something wrong and my dorm mates do not happy with it, I feel so uncomfortable with that but I could do nothing about it. It is heartbreaking when you know that your closest people feel uncomfortable with you, with your habit.

But here I am not saying that this is unfair for me, of course the root of the problem is my LAZYness. How should I deal with it?


first time using eye-liner myself, is that bad?

No comments: