Tuesday, March 16

another week to go

FINAL EXAMINATION in a week!! the preparation?? nothing less than 50%. How come?? No idea. I have studied for 3 years in order to be able to pass this exam for a week. Usually, in holiday i spent my time to sleep, but these days i cant fall asleep easily. All my mind is thinking about the exam. 3 years are such a short period to me. Its just like yesterday that i was in senior high school (freshman) and now i will be graduated and lived separately from home and my hometown, its kind of sad of course but i think its a challange for me to live in dorm. Ah .. i havent told you, have i? that i've got scholarsip in PRESIDENT UNIVERSITY. Well, its not a full scholarship though. But i was glad that i'll come to PU. Major : INTERNATIONAL RELATION. thats all for me now, gotta go. See ya!

No comments: