Sunday, January 4

Misunderstood

It is true. I could not argue nor defend my opinion. I am not good at words and explaining things. People often misunderstood what i really mean. And i hate being misunderstood or dislike by others. I am a kind of a person that really care what people say about me. I know nobody's perfect, but i will have a very good feeling if people feel satisfy or happy because of me. Some people call it "people pleasure". But what about it? If it makes you feel happy with it, why not?

And when people misunderstood what i meant, it feels like something's off. Something is not right. And i will feel discomfort all the time until it gets straighten up.

I hope I can clear up this misunderstood with my brother as fast as possible. This is the first time that we have such thing. I'm not okay. And I know he is not okay.

No comments: