Saturday, December 7

Business Trip

Business Trip might be something common for some people. BUT of course not me, a merely university student that is struggling to graduate.

However, I might be so lucky to have an internship at the Office of President's Special Envoy on Millennium Development Goals. Three months of my Internship, I got 2 Business Trips to Bunaken Island, Manado - Sulawesi Utara and Bali.

And now in a few days, I will be going to Padang, Sumatera Barat; Surabaya and Batu, Jawa Timur. I am so grateful that I can have these opportunities. 

I rarely had a chance to visit other cities from I was born. But God surely knows. He has another plans. So instead of my family who took me travel around the places, the office gets me the opportunities.

Although the Business Trips are so short , I am thankful that I can discover new places.



will be visiting 3 cities in 4 days only!


will bring this heavy suitcase!


and will be only the two of us!


Wish me luck!


No comments: