Saturday, November 23

A Thank You Post

Just got my transcripts of Semester 8 and 9 yesterday. So happy that I got an A of each. Hohohoho. Therefore, my GPA of both semesters are 4 out of 4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK so grateful..

Thank you to all of them who gave me strength for the past 10 months :)
Special thanks to
1. Prof. Nila F. Moeloek as the Special Envoy on MDGs
2. Diah S. Saminarsih (Mama Geng, Tante Geng) as the Assistant of Special Envoy which also is my advisor
3. Whole Team Program which includes:
    a. Ufara Zuwasti Curran who supposed to be the interviewer at the very first time
    b. Nindi Sitepu (Simanjuntak) who filled all the evaluation form of internship
    c. Geng Krucil (Gatot Suarman, Annisa Firdausy, Abadi Anugrah) who helped me so much at the office
4. Mr. Hendra Manurung as my internship advisor
5. Bude Sus, Mba Yayan who let me stay at their house.
6. Buddies (Puti, Denisa, Cornelia, Denisa) who supported each other of being an intern


AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE I CAN NOT MENTION HERE.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU


AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME AS MY LIFE IS JUST ABOUT TO START.




Bests,


Gina Ginarti

No comments: