Friday, June 1

The 23rd International Youth Forum


On behalf of the National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK), I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a delegate of your country to the 23rd International Youth Forum. 

This morning, I got an email coming from the NCYOK telling me that I've been selected as a delegate of Indonesia to the IYC, yeay! well actually, this program will be held on 22-28 August, which means that I will participate another program just a week after the Summer Program ends. I believe this will be my exciting year ever. Going to Korea for the Summer Program and the IYC at the same time seems like a dream to me. I had been participated in Indonesia Youth Conference before, and it was just great. I just can't wait for the day to come since it will also be my first time going abroad ---and my first flight eveeeeer! Nervous and exciting at the same time. Hope everything will be okay. See you soon, Korea.

No comments: