Sunday, May 22

aging

in a couple of days i'll turn nineteen, aaaaaah so old.. i hope there is time machine so that i can turn back time when i was kindergartener. not knowing anything is good you know, like nowadays.. i feel like i have so much burden on my shoulders. yup! this is the life of young-adult people, so problematic.

this 24th of May i'll be celebrating my nineteenth birthday out of home. what will it be like? of course there will be something missing huhuhuhuhuhu

this morning i had been dreaming that i got birthday gift from someone (in this case, my namja chingu. although at the very moment i don't have one). it turned out that the gift he gave me is a camera, professional camera. I was so surprised of course but i can't remember the face of my namja chingu hahahah. then, i woke up, seeing that there is a notification on my phone. mom texted me asking what birthday gift do i want, the i replied "anything will be alright". but, i was murmuring when i typed the pad "I hope the birthday gift is letting me go to Korea this year" :))

happy birthday!

No comments: